Saturday, December 3, 2011

mix1 is now available in Safeway & check them out on Facebook

Our main sponsor mix1 just got their product into Safeway in Colorado.  As such they are trying to promote it with social media. So please go to their Facebook page (link below), then "like" the page if you have not done so already, and lastly you need to post some thing to identify our team.  For example "I like mix1 because the mix1 masters cycling team uses it" or "I like mix1 after the mix1 masters cycling team gave me some to try". 

So if you would not mind please head to their page, click on "like", and then post some message with the mix1 masters team in it.  There are points for being funny so have at it.

https://www.facebook.com/mix1life

mix1 will also be sending out coupons for free product to some of the people who post on their page.   So if you would not mind doing this for me I would appreciate it.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment